Providing free voting workshops to help make all our votes heard.
2018 is a consequential election year and every East Bay vote deserves to be heard. However, many members of our communities lack the information, resources and access needed to bring their power to the polls.
To increase turnout, we're offering free voting workshops in traditionally underserved Oakland communities. Attendees will learn how voting works in Oakland, get election info, and have the opportunity to register to vote.
Want to help?
- Can you connect us with community partners?
- What spaces can hold 50 people for future workshops?
- Do you know of vendors that can provide food?
- Can you help us get the word out in specific neighborhoods?
- Give $10 today to support our #EveryEastBayVote work.